My childhood business...

Eversince my childhood days I am already a business minded. I would enjoy selling different kind of stuffs to my classmates. From bracelets, yema, pastillas, scoongie (ponytail ribbons), to bra and panties. I usually made them myself (except for the bra and panties).

I remember when I was in grade 2, my classmates would flock into my place asking for pastillas. They really love my pastillas and they are fascinated because I know how to make one. One of my rich classmates would even buy all my pastillas to share with her family. Everyday she would buy worth P100.00 of pastillas which is really a lot during that time. Even Aling Susan, our neighbor who sell snacks in our neighborhood would envy me because of the success of my mini business. She would tell me that she cannot earn that in one day.

I also tried selling my old things especially my clothes and bags to my playmates and neighbors. We called it "garage sale" or ukay ukay. It was such a big hit because the price is very cheap.

But there were also a downside on my business. When I was in Grade 5, I started selling bra and panties to my classmates and teachers. My Godmother is the one who supplied me this because she had a factory of this. At first I thought I really hit it big because the bra and panties were selling like hotcakes. Mostly my teachers were my number 1 client. But come the payback time and nobody would pay me. My teachers keep on promising that they would pay me. But until now they haven't.

Those business ventures in the past were my precious learning experience. It taught me different things on how I would go about my business. It never stopped me on trying to venture out in a new business. My mindset eversince is that when I fail, I can always start anew.

Comments

  1. Nathan here! ok nmn po ung content. Ung ads blend mo colors ^-^ hmm what else? add more widgets.

    You may want to check widgets at my blog. Currently on repair though.

    © 2009 BloggersPlaza | Increase Web Traffic with Nathan Rich

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Transfer Land Title in Las Pinas City Philippines Year 2020 edition

Business Idea: Wedding Shoes

Business Idea: For Rent, Tent for the Big Event