Foodcart business, a little crowded?







There are thousands of food cart business that you can find everywhere here in Metro Manila. Just take the MRT ride or any bus / jeep terminals and you will see a lot of food cart business mushroomed in different parts of Manila. Aren't they a little crowded? actually yes..I once dreamed of owning one. I tried to research everything I could from franchising sisig, mami noodles, siomai, siopao, hotdog stand and even Mister Donut (Oh I tell you this is pretty much expensive!). But I think this is not my line of expertise and as they say this is not my niche. With my busy schedule, I don't think I can monitor my food cart business.



I tried applying a space for my foodcart business in MRT station and they gave me the contact details of a certain Zenon Sorara. He works in MRT and is the one in-charge of food cart in every MRT station. Upon talking to him, he said that there are thousands of entrepreneur who are still on queue waiting to be awarded a space in MRT. It's like he is implying to me that, please don't add to my problems, I have a lot person to deal with. And I just said to him,, "really??". Hmmmm...I just said to myself that maybe foodcart business is not for me.

If I joined their queue, maybe a will be awarded the right to operate at MRT in 2 years from now. They are a bit crowded and there are a lot of entrepreneurs who really wanted to venture out in this business..One reason for it is that it can be easily managed..

I think every business needs a lot of our effort and time especially those budding businesses.

So if you really want to pursue this business, I suggest that you think of something unique and meets the needs of the majority of the people.

Most of the times, if you are in a business that has no competitors, you will most likely succeed in that venture. Always remeber that one who has vision in the future will always suceed no matter what..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Transfer Land Title in Las Pinas City Philippines Year 2020 edition

Business Idea: Wedding Shoes

Business Idea: For Rent, Tent for the Big Event